Mindchamber &amp;lt;/3 Mindchamber </3

In Retrospect...

Is the term "Mindchamber" which I thought was another term for skull, or head really a metaphor for "closet"?

Then would "coming" out of the closet, be some sick refernce to "cuming out of the head"?

Or am I over analizing the gay applications of this cartoon?

LOL great joke cartoon. It would be great to see a Mindchamber responce, like a Rap War but NG style...with Flash Animation!

DVP: Fight Knight DVP: Fight Knight

Awsome! Great Animation!

Hi, I thougth this was great. I looked at some of your otehr stuff.

I was curious if you would be interested in working together on a DVD project with your work with Knight Entertainment?

You can contact me at our web site. There are several thing I would like to discuss with you.

Dr. Shroud: BITB 3 Dr. Shroud: BITB 3

Part Three Rocks!

Great Action, Unique Story, and more questions about Gribber, Wendy, The Dr.

Willy is the best Sidekick ever! I think Willy would kick Robins ass!

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

Awsome series....

This series is great. Great sound, and unique visual.

Drop me a line, you can find my e-mail in my profile.
I would be interested in doing a DVD project with you. My last release was Dr. Shroud.
Thanks,
RC Knight

Noah - A Short Film Noah - A Short Film

Anything can be what you make of it.

I think the message is this:

1. Everything in life can be what you make of it.

2. And there is goodness everywhere, if you choose to see it.

Statement one if derived from the face that Noah can see what is in the box, when the old man can not.

Statement two is derived from the comment that "A box like that does not fall from the sky." When we know that they do throught the eyes of Noah.

Where one mans sees soemthing evil, and sinister, another can see the good and glories things that can be a result of such thing.

It is all a matter of being posative, and keeping an open mind.

Siard responds:

Thanks for your review:) And the messages you said could fit the movie really well:)

PUSTOTA PUSTOTA

Wow...I was swept away!

What an intreaging, and unique vision and style!

RC Knight