XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Almost Perfect

Great Game, and I still play it from time to time. The only problem is that the air Xeno's of level 6 get too strong at level 79 and above.

The best I have been able to do is to get to level 86, where that batch of Air Xeno's are too strong, and I have no extra health left.

I think a slight adjustment in Air Tower Power (Make Stronger) or Air Xeno Health Lower by a bit would make the game more enjoyable. Do not make it easy, but the game should still be able to be defeated if enough time and effort.

Has anyone ever made it higher than level 86?

Tam Tower Challenge Tam Tower Challenge

Small Change Needed

The first two time I played i hit a floor that had either:

Card 1: -100% / Card 2: Game Over

Or

Card 1: -75% / Card 2: -100%

In both cases I was screwed no matter which one I picked. I would at least like to know that I have at least a 50% chance going into any floor not to get screwed. But playing it twice and have 100% chance of getting screwed both time took the fun out.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Great Zombie Shoot'em-up

I thought the game was great. A great new spin on the "defence" type of format. I like the use of searching for people, and finding weapons as a variation to the typical "money" system.

BotArena2 BotArena2

Add A Save Or Fix The Bug

I would really like to finish the game, but your save function does not work on your site, and the bug makes your game crash.

That is the only thing that bug the hell our of me. I am tired of starting over because it crashes.